Robert S. Sandman
- Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Personal Injury Litigation
Born Somers Point, New Jersey in 1954; admitted to bar 1981, New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey; 1984, Pennsylvania; admitted United States Supreme Court, 1986.
Education: Boston University (B.S., 1977); Seton Hall University (J.D., cum laude, 1981).
- Editor, "The Docket", a publication of the Atlantic County Bar Association, 1983-1986.
- Member, Atlantic County, Cape May County and New Jersey State Bar Association 1981 to present;
- Trustee, Atlantic County Bar Association, former President of Atlantic County Bar Association in year 2000.
- Member, Defense Research Institute (DRI) effective 7/1/85; recipient of Civil Trial Certification as of December, 1987 by the New Jersey Supreme Court and Re-Certification in 2012;
- American Trial Lawyers Association-NJ Board of Governors.
- Former Solicitor for Weymouth Township Planning Board, Egg Harbor City Planning Board,
- Solicitor Hamilton Township, Atlantic County and Hamilton Township Industrial Commission.
- Counsel for the Cape May County Bridge Commission and Special Litigation Counsel for Cape May County.
- Special litigation counsel for the City of North Wildwood.
Mr. Sandman’s practice has a major emphasis upon representation of accident victims in personal injury cases, including catastrophic and complex litigation.